Select To Get Started:
Fairmont Private Schools is now offering a secure website for current students, former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Per School policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student record orders
- Current students will receive their first five (5) transcripts at NO charge
- Summer only student should submit their request as a current student
- If you were registered under a nickname, please place all nicknames in the special instructions field on the form
- If you are paying for the records using a foreign credit card, please use the Amazon checkout
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Click the appropriate link/button to the left to request information
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Unofficial Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Immunization Record||$10.00 ea|
|High School Diploma Reprint (Must pick-up in person)-Limit One||$10.00 ea|
|Graduation Verification||$35.00 ea|
|Official Transcript||$35.00 ea|
|Subpoena Information||$35.00 ea|
Copies of transcripts from previous schools attended. Those requestes must be made to the previous school directly.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM